Easy by Tammara Webber

Synopsis
 Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…


He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.

A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl's struggle to regain the trust she's lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.
Review
 Rating: 3.5 stars

I don't know what to say about this book so I just made this review a brief one.

I expected that I would fall head over heels with this book, I REALLY WANT to but I'm not! *sigh* It's not that this book isn't good, in fact it is but I am just not so into it.

I got bored reading it so I stopped and read other books instead. After a week I decided to give it another chance, I thought maybe it's not the book maybe it's just me, so I went back on it. When I am getting deeper in the story I am starting to like it and understand each characters. Since then, it has me 'till the end but that's just it, I liked it but I wasn't swooning over it.

Maybe the first time I read this book wasn't the great moment to read it that's why it did not sink in my head. I am glad I took a break and read it again and be able to appreciate it, but still it didn't live up to my expectations which I am kinda sad about. But then again, it's a good book and I am a different person. I have different taste from the others, so maybe if you read it and it matched your taste then you'll give it 5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment