Never Too Far By Abbi Glines

Synopsis

He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 

Everything she had known was no longer true. 

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.
Review

Since I said Fallen too Far won't be my first and last from Abbi Glines' romance then I have to prove it to you now, as in NOW. After reading the first book I can't contain myself because of that cliffhanger ending so I instantly read Never Too Far. Sure thing Abbi knows how to make good romance I just proved it after reading the second book, but the way she makes the ending of her story is somewhat depressing. Honestly, I expected more than that. I felt like a child given a candy and then someone snatched it away because the story is getting really good then suddenly it will end just like that. If that would be the conclusion of Blaire and Rush's story then that's definitely a BIG NO NO for me! Luckily, Abbi announced in her site that she will make one more book for Rush and Blaire so I think that ending is acceptable for now.

This book is different from the first one 'cause this time it has dual POV. Yes, you can now see what's running on Rush's mind and how he feels about the situation with Blaire.

"No. One. Comes. Before. You." -Rush

This certainly as sweet as a cotton candy promise but this would be sweeter if only Rush would fulfill this and won't prioritize Nan over Blaire. It breaks my heart everytime Rush says this thing to Blaire but then he will break it once Nan is in need. I hate to see Rush running away from her and Blaire would be her insecure and "I don't fit in" self again. Rush needs to grow up and be a man. 

"This is mine and I take care of what's mine." -Rush

This line makes me crazy and want to switch position with Blaire. He may be stupid at times and broke his promise many times but I like it when he once said this line while sexually showing Blaire that he meant it. 

And as for Nan, Georgianna and Abe, I wish they will come into their senses, well at least spineless Abe had but Nan and her mother? Oh I really wish they will and accept Blaire as their family! Ooops I almost forgot my other reason why I love this Too Far series.... it's no other than Woods Kerrington! Yoo hoo! I can't wait to know more about him in his book Twisted Perfection, I bet that is also a nice, hot and sexy novel but I hope it has a better ending. 

Never Too Far has two major bombs but again I don't want to spill it out, I want you to experience it fresh with your eyes. :) 

For the bonus chapter I would give you the link but please don't read it if you haven't read Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far 'cause it contains too much spoilers Never Too Far Bonus Chapter




1 comments:

Post a Comment